Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill-In-The-Blank Friday!

I found this cool little thing on Erika's blog.
It's basically just a little fill-in questionnaire and I figured it would be fun to do.. since I have nothing else to occupy myself with. lol!

1. The first thing I do in the morning is
turn the alarm off, get my clothes and go shower.

2. Every night before bed I read a book.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is go for a walk and think. Except it's too hot here to do that, so usually I'll just sit in my room and read or something LOL

4. Something that makes me cringe is when people scrape their nails on blackboards.

5. Social situations are okay, but it takes me a while to agree to go. I end up having fun afterward and think why I didn't want to go in the first place.

6. I like to collect jewelry. I don't know why, I just love having earrings and necklaces.

7. Weekends are for resting, being lazy, eating and doing everything else you can't do during a normal week.

3 comments:

  1. i'm with you on the jewelry collecting :). i have far more jewelry than i ever could wear!

    thanks for playing my little game and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Court was a BORING torture!!! And, this lady kept saying, "No cell phones, no talking, no READING." I was like whyyyyy?! LOL.

    They gave me another court date >.< but hopefully my case will be dismissed next time...

    Isn't this little fill-in-the-blank thing fun? Glad you did it, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is soo cutee!
    I'm borrowing it too for my blog! :D
    P.S- You have such a cute blog! <3 i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to see anyone replying and I'll try my best to reply back (:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com