Friday, May 14, 2010

MIA: For too long.

I haven't posted in forever. I just don't find the time... it's not something I could keep up consistently, so please bear with me, peeps (:

Lately, I've been struggling with school and its demands. My finals start on June 2nd, so I've got to start studying this coming week... I have 10 exams this year (one less than last year! yay!) and I'll be finishing on June 17th.
I don't know how I'm going to squeeze everything in. On top of that, we have tests these weeks leading up to the exams... what the heck?! WHY?! WHY!? WHYYYYYY?! Frick, man. Can't even give us a break. I just want this year to end... and then it's bye bye to this stupid school! And I'll finally be able to relax when we go to Texas.

On a lighter note: One of my very best friends in Germany got a hold of me. I was checking my email a couple days ago and I saw an unread with her name on it. I had my mouse hovering over the mail for a while before clicking on it. I thought it would be spam or even a virus.... It turns out it was my best friend. I couldn't believe my eyes for a minute, I was in complete and utter shock. My reply wasn't brief at all, and her re-reply wasn't either. It took me about 30 minutes to type out another email to her.

So yeah... I haven't really been doing much lately. I don't know what's gotten into me. haha I'll look at it this way: Summer starts in a month!

OH YEAH, BABY!

5 comments:

  1. 10 exams?!?!?

    biltawfeeq inshaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  2. NeverEver- thank you

    heart/and/soul- thanks so much. I was soo shocked when I came to this school... 10 exams? I mean, come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10!? But then again I have about 11 subjects to study for too :( InshAllah you'll pass! Keep confident!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUUCH .. 10 exams !!

    Wish you all the best dear *hugs*

    Cheer up .. It's only one month :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your layout. its so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to see anyone replying and I'll try my best to reply back (:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com